The sole proprietorship Alexis LECONTE, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has implemented a policy that takes all these treatments into account, the aims pursued by the latter and the means of action available to individuals so that they may best exercise their rights.
For further information on the protection of personal data, please visit: : https://www.cnil.fr/
Your continued use of this site constitutes your unreserved acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
Article 1 - Legal information
1.1 Site (hereinafter “the site”):
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter referred to as the “Publisher”):
The indivuduelle company Alexis LECONTE
located: 16 rue du Maraîcher, 59390
registered in the RCS of Lille 854099298
phone number: 0635597744
email address: email@example.com
1.3 Host (hereinafter referred to as the "Host"):
LECSY is hosted by Shopify Inc., headquartered at 151 O'Connor Street, Ground Floor Ottawa, Ontario K2P 2L8 Canada.
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this website and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 - Site content
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under the title of intellectual property.
They are the full property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as he becomes aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of these uses and waiver of proceedings.
Article 4 - Site Management
For the good management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users.
- remove any information that may interfere with its operation.
- suspend site for updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, failure, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to any of its functionalities.
The material connecting to the site that you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, including from viral attacks over the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the websites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- because of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- as a result of your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection or your use of the site and you waive any action against it as a result.
Should the publisher become the subject of amicable or legal proceedings as a result of your use of the site, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that may arise from such proceedings.
Article 6 - Hyperlinks
The setting up by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly prohibited, unless prior written permission from the publisher.
The publisher is free to refuse this permission without having to justify its decision in any way.In the event that the publisher grants its authorization, it is in all cases only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without obligation of justification at the expense of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content contained in this link.
Article 7 - Data collection and protection
Your data are collected by the sole proprietorship Alexis LECONTE.
A personal data refers to any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); is deemed to be identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more specific elements specific to its physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected are as follows:
- surname and name
- e-mail address
- phone number
- Financial data: in the context of products payment and services offered on the Platform, which records financial data relating to the user’s credit card.
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and de-indexing of your data
Pursuant to the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know their personal data, by writing to the email address mentioned below.In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the identity of the user in order to verify its accuracy.
- the right to rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated.
- the right to delete data: users may request the deletion of their personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- the right to limitation of processing: users may request the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for in the GDPR;
- the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to the processing of their data in accordance with the assumptions laid down in the GDPR.
- the right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided in order to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
16 rue du Maraîcher, Sailly-Lez-Lannoy, 59390.
Or by email to:
Any request must be accompanied by a photocopy of a signed valid identity document and must indicate the address to which the publisher may contact the applicant. The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This period of one month may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so require.
Moreover, and since law no. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish to do so, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information, please visit the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your entire disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 - Use of data
The purpose of the personal data collected from users is to make the Platform’s services available, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is execution the contract between the user and the Platform. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
- user access and use of the Platform.
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform.
- implementation of user assistance.
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user.
- customization of services by displaying advertisements according to the user’s browsing history, according to their preferences.
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malware) and management of security incidents.
- management of any disputes with users.
- sending commercial and advertising information, depending on the user’s preferences;
- organization of the terms and conditions of use of the Payment Services.
Article 10 - Data retention policy
The Platform retains your data for the duration necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide you with our services.
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has concluded contracts.
- when the user publishes publicly available information in the Platform’s open comment areas.
- when the user authorises the website of a third party to access his data.
- when the Platform uses provider services to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
- if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to respond to complaints against the Platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12 - Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners. If you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: email@example.com.
If, during your visit to the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, unauthorised use and any act that may constitute an invasion of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher disclaims any responsibility in this regard.
The data shall be retained and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a “cookie”?
A “Cookie” or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when viewing a website, reading an e-mail, the installation or use of any software or mobile application, regardless of the type of device used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
By browsing this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be deposited on your device.
During the first navigation on this site, an explanatory banner on the use of «cookies» will appear. Therefore, by continuing the navigation, the customer and/or prospect will be deemed informed and have accepted the use of said «cookies». The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option to disable cookies from his browser settings.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop their design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this website:
- Google analytics: to measure the website’s audience.
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows to manage Google tags.
- Google Adsense: Google’s advertising company using YouTube websites or videos as a support for its ads; - Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches; - Google Adwords Conversion: adwords ad campaign tracking tool;- DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to serve banners.
- Facebook connect: allows you to log in using your Facebook account;
- Facebook social plugins: allows you to like, share, comment on content with a Facebook account;
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook.
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for any type of browser, please consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 - Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 15 - Applicable law
These terms and conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher’s registered office, subject to a specific assignment of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulatory text.
Article 16 - Contact us
For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.